Websites Win Work
Nobody can buy from you if they don’t know who you are. Is your website a well-oiled marketing machine that is revved up to improve your web presence and drive customer acquisition?
It is critical to have a strong web presence that attracts and attains customers. Your marketing vehicle can only take you as far as the powerful engine at the heart of it. Create a beautiful and highly-functioning website that takes you further and faster to win more work.
Emerge Website Package
You need a simple, beautiful, and functional website to showcase your business.
This is the website to help you establish your emerging web presence. You don’t need every bell and whistle in the digital universe, but you do need a strong and succinct website that ensures your customers have all the information they need to make the decision to work with you.
Expand Website Package
You need a website that enables you to easily market your content and engage your customers.
This is the website to help you expand your web presence. Your services require more in-depth content, the inclusion of various forms, and other functional components that will encourage your customers to build trust with your brand and take the desired action on your website.
Evolve Website Package
You need a website that meets your fast-changing content and customer engagement needs.
This is the website to help you evolve your web presence beyond simply sharing information. You need advanced functionality that helps you efficiently capture and keep your audience’s attention so you can build trust that leads to long-term buying relationships.
The Fine Print
Full Terms and Conditions
- Website Design: Website design by Ennōbble is developed in WordPress using proven WordPress design themes and code that can be customized to specific client needs; however, keep mind that the WordPress framework itself not 100% custom, as this framework is based on set coded templates that are made to be fast and functional.
- Scope of Deliverables: The only deliverables for Ennōbble Emerge, Expand, and Evolve Website Packages are found at http://ennobble.com/website. Anything beyond the deliverables found here will not be provided unless a custom website quote is provided based on specific client requirements.
- Website Hosting: Ennōbble does not provide hosting for websites, and it is the responsibility of the client to secure their own hosting. Ennōbble has a strategic partnership with the hosting provider, WP Engine, and can make recommendations upon request.
- Ownership of Site: Ennōbble will be granted administrative access to the client’s website, hosting platform, and domain throughout the duration of website development. Upon completion of website development, the client will be granted full administrative access to their website, as well as to their hosting platform and domain. Simply put, the client owns their website and Ennōbble ensures that the client hold the keys to their web presence.
- Payment Terms: Ennōbble’s services will not exceed the amount listed for the Emerge, Expand, and Evolve Website Packages, unless the client has requested a customized quote for a project that includes scope of work outside of what is provided in these packages. Payment of 50% of the estimated services charge is due prior to Ennōbble beginning work. Thereafter payment will be due as follows: 50% of the estimated service charge will be due upon completion of work.
- Client Responsibilities: It is the client’s responsibility to provide all written content; branding collateral (including high-resolution logo files, font styles, and color palette); high-resolution images and any necessary video content. If the client needs help developing unique content for the site, Ennōbble can provide this service for an additional charge. If the client currently has a website, it is also the client’s responsibility to provide access to their current website hosting platform, as well as access to the website domain. In the event the client does not have an existing website, it is the responsibility of the client to purchase and provide access to their new website domain and website hosting platform.
What Is Not Included
- Content: Content creation is not included as a part of the website project. Clients are responsible for providing all written content for the website. If the client needs help developing unique content for the site, Ennōbble can provide this service for an additional charge.
- Graphics: Graphic design, such as logo creation or adjustments to images or graphics, is not included as a part of the website project. If the client needs help in graphic design, Ennōbble can provide this service for an additional charge.
- Email: Email services and hosting are not included as a part of the website project. The client can look at email hosting services through their website hosting provide, domain provider, or through G Suite by Google®. All forms on the website form will be set up to forward to an existing email account of the choice of the client.
- SEO: SEO services are not included as a part of the website project. The website is built with SEO best practices in mind, and Yoast, a premier SEO plugin for WordPress, will be installed on the website, to ensure the client can optimize pages for SEO as desired.
What We Need to Start the Project
*Any delay in providing the following items will result in a delay in the completion of the project:
- Within One Week of Agreement Being Signed
- Existing Logins for Current Website Hosting Platform and Domain
- Within Three Weeks of Agreement Being Signed
- All written website content must be sent to Ennōbble in a Microsoft Word or Google Doc
- High-resolution logo files, access to brand color palette (hex colors & pantone colors), and other graphics in .jpg or .png formats, which can be sent via Google Drive or DropBox
- High-quality images in .jpg or .png formats, at least 1920 x 1280 pixels in size, which can be sent via Google Drive or DropBox
- Any information on what you need to collect from your Contact Form, beyond name, email, and phone, as well as who should receive submitted forms